In today’s video blog, Andy answers a reader question: How do you smile while you talk without feeling phony?
Smiling while you talk can do more for you than you would ever imagine.
- People will gravitate toward you.
- They will remember you.
- You will attract more opportunities.
Smiling while you talk is a skill, not a talent.
- Anyone can master a skill.
- You don’t have to be born with a skill in order to master it.
Take 90 seconds a day and talk to yourself in the mirror.
- Observe how you look when you smile and talk at the same time.
- You don’t have to look like Bozo the Clown, and you’ll see that when you practice.
Have you tried smiling while you talk? What results have you seen?