In The Loop with Andy Andrews, hosted by David Loy
On this week’s episode I discuss why your family needs a mission statement and how my family created ours.
I’ve never seen a successful company that didn’t have a mission statement.
- I found out that a friend of mine, Sandy Stimpson, has a family mission statement for his family.
- He suggested that we make our own.
Polly, the boys, and I sat down and decided…
- What is important?
- Where do we want to go?
- What is the best?
- What result are we after?
- How do we act?
Over the course of several weeks we formed the mission statement, and it is now framed.
- We keep it in the front of our house where we can see it all day long.
- It makes life more intentional for Polly and me, but it is also transforming how our boys think.
Be sure you’re on the AndyAndrews.com email list so you don’t miss the release of our free Family Mission Statement Builder! Go to AndyAndrews.com to sign up.
Questions for Listeners
Do you have a question? Call in and your question might be featured on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- E-Mail: [email protected]