The day for change is today and it’s more simple than you realize.
Most people sleepwalk through day-to-day life, passively letting time slip away. Unfortunately, the only thing that can usually wake people up to the intensity of life is impending death. But what if it didn’t have to be that way?
20,000 Days and Counting presents breathtakingly simple strategies and concepts that, once applied, will enable readers to be 100% present and intentional with every passing minute of every day, for the rest of their lives.
The book is designed to be read in under an hour and the effect is immediate. Within each segment are tactics for mastering control for your life; principles such as:
- Motivation is a myth
- You only have two choices, yes and no
- How to conquer rejection forever
- How BECOMING the problem will SOLVE all your problems
- Three sentences that will change your life immediately
- These timeless principles apply to everyone from the pending graduate to the seasoned business professional, from the time-starved parent to the weary pastor to the restless entrepreneur.
On the 20,000th day of his life, Robert D. Smith sent an email that inspired and reminded a group of people of all ages to live in the moment. This group now includes you.