The three most common excuses we tell ourselves for not being able to do something are:
- I don’t have enough time.
- I don’t have enough money.
- I don’t have enough leadership.
The reality, however, is that none of us are ever short of time, money, or leadership. We are only short of an idea. One idea can change everything.
In today’s video blog, I’m going to show you my process for actually coming up with that “one idea.”
Watch below, and let us know how you come up with ideas in the comments section!
One of the most important parts is to understand that a great idea is actually available.
- We can only perform to the level we truly believe.
- There are plenty of ideas—and you have to really believe that.
- We put men on the moon before we thought to put wheels on luggage.
Beware the three defaults that everybody makes:
- 1: “We don’t have time.”
- 2. “We don’t have any money.”
- 3. “It’s not our fault or our place because the leadership is so bad.”
What do people do when they don’t know what to do?
- They do nothing.
- You have to do something before an idea will come to you.
- This will sound silly, but ask yourself this question: “I know I don’t know what to do, but if I did know…what would I do?”
Confusion is OK!
- Your level of maturity will be determined by your ability to live in confusion.
- Most people can’t take confusion and they dive out of it the second it hits.
- Confusion guards life’s treasure.
- Live in confusion. Get comfortable with it.