In this video blog, Andy answers a reader question:
“What do you say to people over 55 that have lost their jobs and feel like their life is over? David Ponder was 47. My wonderful husband is 57… Is it ever too late?”
If you think your best days are behind you, nothing could be further from the truth.
- Many people have started huge businesses or created amazing things very late in their lives.
- Colonel Sanders started KFC in his 60s.
If you’re looking for work, there are only three questions you need to answer.
- What is your passion? What would you do if money didn’t matter?
- What value does your passion have for other people?
- How can you prove that value?
There is proof of hope.
- Even in the worst time in your life, you’re still breathing.
- If you’re still breathing, you’re still here.
- If you’re still here, you haven’t accomplished what you were put here to accomplish.
- If you haven’t accomplished that yet, then your very purpose has not yet been fulfilled.
If your purpose hasn’t been fulfilled, that means the most important part of your life is still to come.
What do you plan to do with the later years of your life?