How do you convince people to read books that you know can change their lives? How can you make them want to do it themselves?
Make them aware of the statistics about reading:
- They have a lower divorce rate.
- They get promoted at a higher rate.
- They make more money.
You may not necessarily want to read, but…
- You probably do want a better marriage.
- You probably do want to make a better living.
- You probably do want to be a better parent.
- The list goes on and on.
The question is…can you do something you don’t necessarily want to do in order to obtain a result you would like to have?