In The Loop with Andy Andrews, hosted by Andy Traub.
On this week’s episode, Andy explains why you must change your beliefs about yourself (and how to do so) if you want to achieve better results in your life.
Opportunities are drawn to people in motion.
- One of the first things Suzanne did was to seek counsel.
- She sought it from sources that she trusted instead of just asking everyone.
- She determined the steps that needed to be taken, and then she took those steps.
When seeking counsel, it’s important not to ask everyone.
- You must seek wisdom from wise people.
- How do you determine who is wise? By examining the fruit on the tree. What kind of results is this person you’re thinking of asking for counsel getting?
- The purpose of analysis is to come to a conclusion, not to continue analyzing.
If you’re ever going to move beyond where you are, you must force yourself to think beyond what you already know.
- It’s important to determine a result and then form a process that will lead you to that result.
- It’s impossible to perform past what you believe. Our beliefs can be an extremely limiting factor.
- Our actions and results are tied to our beliefs.
- Beliefs come from critical thinking, prayer life, and your changes in perception.
Questions for Listeners
- Do you have a question? Call in and your question might be featured on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- E-Mail: [email protected]