In The Loop with Andy Andrews, hosted by Andy Traub.
On this week’s episode, Andy answers a listener question: What are some different, tangible ways that we can help others take action?
One of the most important things we can do to help others take action is to tell the truth that is the truth.
- The truth stands alone, and the truth is the truth.
- Yet someone can tell the truth while not telling the truth.
- You must tell the truth that IS the truth.
You only know what you know, so you only do what you know to do.
- To know something different requires an outside source: a person, a book, etc.
- Most people think they are already taking action when they actually are not.
You lose perspective when you stop actively seeking growth.
- You can’t go to the gym for three months and stay fit for the rest of your life.
- If you read a book that changes your life, you can’t just stop after reading the book.
- It’s hard and inconvenient to keep pushing yourself, but it’s essential to growth.
The ultimate answer is that nothing will encourage someone to take action more than actually taking action.
- If you want someone to take action and read a book, start by reading the book yourself and showing them how much value it can offer them.
A great example of the value that comes with taking action is AT’s book, Early to Rise.
- To get your copy, click here.
Questions for Listeners
- Do you have a question? Call in and your question might be featured on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- E-Mail: [email protected]