In The Loop with Andy Andrews, hosted by Andy Traub.
On this episode, Andy tackles the question—how do you find and keep truly great friends?
There are three things you need to do in order to have great friendships:
- You have to make an increasing effort to be a great friend.
- God’s grace—they have to be able to forgive you when you mess up, and you have to be able to forgive them.
- The biggest factor of all is the ability to narrow your focus and become intentional about what a friend actually is. That will enable you to seek and nurture that relationship. You have to know what a friend is in order to recognize a great one.
The people around you affect the person you become.
- Would you rather be around someone who is constantly negative?
- Or would you rather be around someone who is positive and keeps you moving forward with your life?
You have to be intentional with the way you budget the 24 hours you are given each day.
- Are your friendships creating value in your life, and enabling you to create value for others?
- Are they pushing you forward…or dragging you down?
Questions for Listeners
- Do you have a question? Call in and your question might be featured on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- E-Mail: [email protected]