In The Loop with Andy Andrews, hosted by Andy Traub.
Andy and AT share a message from a listener about an amazing moment the listener created in a restaurant by honoring a friendly waiter.
When you honor people and give them a “standing ovation,” amazing things happen.
- Everyone involved will end up paying it forward.
- It will change the way they interact with everyone for at least the rest of the way.
- It will create an immeasurable ripple effect.
We’re very quick to tell someone when things aren’t done properly.
- Why don’t we point out when things are done right?
- We can change our culture by beginning to do things differently, and honoring those who get it right…instead of always complaining when something is wrong.
We’re either doing something or nothing.
- Which one are you doing?
- If you’re doing something, Andy wants to hear about it.
We’ve all got the guts to tell everyone how bad someone did, but who has the guts to tell someone what a different they made?
Were you encouraged or helped by this podcast? Be sure to share this episode with a friend!
Questions for Listeners
- Do you have a question? Call in and your question might be featured on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- E-Mail: [email protected]