In The Loop with Andy Andrews, hosted by Andy Traub.
On today’s podcast, Andy discusses how the ability to work through confusion is what separates the great from the average.
God has created you with a will that is stronger than your emotions
- People often say “That’s just the way I am” and use it as a crutch for bad behavior
- But you can use your will to overcome your feelings and emotions
- You have to use your will to overcome the tendency to ignore your health
If what you are currently doing is not getting the results you want, you need to:
- Begin thinking differently
- Go beyond just “thinking outside the box”
- Do not do what everyone else is doing, because not everyone is achieving the results you want
Confusion always guards the answer
- Ordinary people have no problem getting through little bitty pieces of confusion
- Those who can work in the midst of great amounts of confusion can do great things
- Ask “Why?”
Were you encouraged or helped by this podcast? Be sure to share this episode with a friend!
Questions for Listeners
- Do you have a question? Call in and your question might be featured on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- E-Mail: [email protected]