In The Loop with Andy Andrews, hosted by Andy Traub.
On today’s episode, a listener writes in with the question: How do you apply the principle of “Today I choose to be happy”?
Andy’s simple answer is:
- No one wants to follow a grouch
- You have to become someone whom others want to follow
- Choose to be grateful
- Most people exist in life without anyone telling them how great they are
- Learn how to vocalize the things we are grateful for having in our lives
For those who think that living life this way may be hokey, Andy comments:
- What kind of life do you want to lead?
- What kind of mood do you want to establish in your house?
- What kind of aura do you want around you as you interact with others outside of your home?
- If you’re doing what everyone else is doing, then you’re doing something wrong, because everyone else is not living a life filled with extraordinary results
- If you treat people the way that you would like to be treated, most people will live up to your expectation, so treat them well
- Let others know what you expect of them, and how excited you are to be interacting with them
- The one thing more powerful than telling someone how great they are is telling their kids how great their parents are in front of them
Were you encouraged or helped by this podcast? Click here to forward it to a friend!
Questions for Listeners
- Do you have a question? Call in and your question might be featured on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- E-Mail: [email protected]