In The Loop with Andy Andrews, hosted by David Loy
In this episode, we conclude our discussion of the story of The Traveler’s Gift.
The Traveler’s Gift shaped Andy’s career.
- Andy continues to gain a deeper understanding of the 7 Decisions.
The publisher wasn’t interested, the bookstores weren’t interested, and the public was unaware.
- Andy knew that God hadn’t taken him this far just to fail.
- He bought copies from the publisher and gave them away.
- Eventually, the book ended up in the hands of Robin Roberts, who featured it on Good Morning America’s “Read This!” book club segment.
- Andy enjoys writing a lot more now that he’s seen the end result of what can happen in people’s lives.
Andy cares more about getting his books to people who haven’t read them than pumping out more books just to have them out there.
- Andy has given away 20,000 copies of The Traveler’s Gift.
- Over 2,500 schools use his free curriculums.
Tune in to hear about Andy’s meeting with…David Ponder.
Do you have a question for Andy? Call in and your questions might be features on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- Email: [email protected]