In this episode, we discuss Mac’s new book, The Trust Protocol.
Forge credibility through integrity and action.
- Focus on being a reliable person.
- Connect with other reliable people.
- There is no community without accountability and no accountability without community.
Trust is critical to any community.
- “Let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds” (Hebrews 10:24).
- If you want to create a community or business that people will be loyal to, build trust.
Everyone has experienced betrayal.
- If we’re not careful, we can let betrayal define our future in ways we’re not even aware of.
- Forgive: people can sense bitterness in others and won’t do business with them.
Trust is critical to parenting.
- Explain to your kids why you’re telling them what you’re telling them.
- If they learn to trust you as toddlers, they’ll know that you have their best interest at heart as adults.
Tune in for more wisdom from pastor and author Mac Richard.
Do you have a question for Andy? Call in and your questions might be features on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- Email: [email protected]