In The Loop with Andy Andrews, hosted by David Loy
In this episode, we answer a listener’s question on confidence in leadership
Good leaders are honest about what they know.
- We don’t follow people who claim to know everything.
- Good leaders admit they don’t know everything and never stop learning.
Good leaders let others be part of the solution.
- Lead people into realizing their own solution.
- If you don’t think you have everything figured out, you’re in a good place.
A good parent never says “because I said so.”
Tune in to hear Andy’s strategy for relating to his audience in his speaking.
Questions for Listeners
- Do you have a question for Andy? Call in and your questions might be features on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- Email: [email protected]