In The Loop with Andy Andrews, hosted by David Loy
In this episode, we demonstrate how to harness the two ingredients of real, lasting change with a chapter from The Little Things.
Why does change give us such a hard time? It has to do with our three incorrect beliefs about change.
- Myth 1: It takes time to change. (Real change happens instantly)
- Myth 2: A person must want to change. (People change when acquiring new information)
- Myth 3: A person won’t change until he hits rock bottom.
Instead, true change doesn’t occur without these two ingredients:
- What’s in it for me?
- Proof beyond a reasonable doubt
If you want to create change, you must harness these ingredients.
Tune in to hear a chapter from Andy’s book The Little Things.
Questions for Listeners
- Do you have a question for Andy? Call in and your questions might be features on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- Email: [email protected]