In The Loop with Andy Andrews, hosted by David Loy
In this episode, we answer a listener’s series of questions on success.
The true meaning of success is ultimately up to you.
- Don’t allow others to define what success looks like in your life.
Most people have tunnel vision when they think of success.
- They think success means money, cars, planes, boats, big houses, and travel.
- They don’t think about things like their legacy, level of influence, and ability to give to those in need.
- To make sure you don’t have tunnel vision, think in terms of what it looks like to live a successful life.
Success isn’t a destination—it’s a progressive realization of a worthwhile dream or goal.
- Discipline is needed to keep going through the sometimes-repetitive process of learning what you have to learn in order to do something with excellence.
Tune in to hear how one of Andy’s mentors describes living a successful life.
*The episode mentioned from GrowingDeer.com is temporarily unavailable, but we will have it linked soon.
Questions for Listeners
- Do you have a question for Andy? Call in and your questions might be features on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- Email: [email protected]