In The Loop with Andy Andrews, hosted by David Loy
In this episode, we discuss a listener’s question on helping society change its habits and focus.
Mass change requires individual change.
- Each person must come to his or her own conclusion.
- There are two components of change: 1) What’s in it for me, and 2) Proof beyond a reasonable doubt.
We set an example for others.
- People examine us by the fruit we produce.
If you understand why a principle works, you unlock its true power.
- You can explain it to others and use it across nearly every aspect of your life.
- Get to “the bottom of the pool.”
Tune in to hear how one of Andy’s books helped provide the “proof beyond a reasonable doubt” a father and son needed to repair their relationship.
Questions for Andy
Would you like to run something by Andy? Contact us and your question might be featured on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- Email: [email protected]