In The Loop with Andy Andrews, hosted by David Loy
In this episode, we discuss a listener’s question regarding how to inspire kids to think outside the box and dream big.
Kids need to be comfortable being different.
- Everyone wants different results, but no one wants to be different.
Teach them how to deal with problems.
- Problems are a great way of connecting your kids with the things they want in life.
- We want our kids to be people who glide over the surface of the sea of troubles.
- Help them start thinking of problems as opportunities.
Figure out where your kids want to go.
- Help them realize what they need to do to get there.
Tune in to hear why Andy tells his boys to use the word “yet.”
Would you like to run something by Andy? Contact us and your question might be featured on the show!