In The Loop with Andy Andrews, hosted by David Loy
In this episode, we discuss a listener’s question about moving forward from a horrific childhood and mending broken relationships.
Sometimes when you feel like something is holding you back—it’s actually you.
- This is good news, though, because you have control.
There’s always someone out there who had it worse.
- Your past made you who you are today.
- You can use your story to give valuable perspective to others.
- God can take horrible situations and make great things out of them.
- Look for things to be grateful for.
There’s a major difference between apologizing and asking forgiveness.
- We apologize when we make a mistake—but we ask for forgiveness when we make a bad choice.
- If someone doesn’t forgive you, you don’t have to continue spending time with them.
Tune in to hear the story of a horrendous set of events that lead to the birth of a great king.
Would you like to run something by Andy? Contact us and your question might be featured on the show!