In The Loop with Andy Andrews, hosted by David Loy
In this episode, we discuss a listener’s question about overcoming the pain of being homeless.
Do you ever lose the pain of being homeless?
- You can lose the pain, but that doesn’t mean you’ll lose the memories.
- You can choose to focus on the good parts of a situation.
People with a “glass-half-full” mindset naturally get more opportunities.
- Others think they are a joy to be around.
- Great things come out of times of hardship.
- You can choose to think about things that affected your life in a positive way and be grateful for them.
Tune in to hear the story of Andy being accused of stealing money when he lived under a pier.
Would you like to run something by Andy? Contact us and your question might be featured on the show!