In The Loop with Andy Andrews, hosted by David Loy
On this week’s episode, we discuss a listener’s question on discerning when to persist and when God is closing a door.
Persisting without exception means when there isn’t a way, you find a way.
- The Traveler’s Gift was turned down 51 times before it was finally published.
- Sometimes all you need is an idea, but you can’t get one if you quit.
- The quality of your questions determines the quality of your answers.
- Most people default to 3 main excuses when they hit a wall: money, time, and leadership.
God gave you your talents for a reason.
- When God gives you a vision of how your family is supposed to live, how much money you’re supposed to make, and how much influence you’re supposed to have, He doesn’t change his mind.
- God doesn’t teach you to swim just to watch you drown.
Tune in this week to hear the crazy story of how The Traveler’s Gift finally got published.
Would you like to run something by Andy? Contact us and your question might be featured on the show!