In The Loop with Andy Andrews, hosted by David Loy
In this episode, I give advice to a listener who has a business meeting with a big-time buyer.
Most people approach this situation by preparing to talk about themselves or their product.
- Whoever you are meeting with already knows a lot about you or your product—otherwise you wouldn’t be meeting with them in the first place.
- The person you are meeting with likely has 10 other meetings with people like you every week.
People say yes to their friends.
- You need to prepare for big meetings by looking for places you can connect with the person you are meeting.
- Prepare by spending some time looking them up on Facebook or LinkedIn.
- You want to show how you can provide them with value.
Tune in to hear how Andy found 3 pages of information on someone his friend was meeting with in 24 minutes.
Would you like to run something by Andy? Contact us and your question might be featured on the show!