In The Loop with Andy Andrews, hosted by David Loy
On this week’s episode, we discuss how to vote even when you don’t like either of the candidates.
This election is not about who you will see on TV—it’s about the Supreme Court.
- The next president, without a doubt, will choose at least 2 (if not 5) Supreme Court Justices because of the ages of these people.
- How do you feel about abortion or guns? Your stance should decide how you vote.
- It doesn’t really matter what the candidates say about immigration or taxes because they can’t do that much without the consent of the governed
Voting for the “lesser of two evils” or not voting at all are both bad options.
- If you use either of these two as excuses, all you’re telling me is you haven’t really thought this through.
- Everyone has lied and done things they regret, but it doesn’t mean they are evil.
- Each candidate could lie, but you have to look at who they are surrounding themselves with and make a choice.
Regardless what side you are on, we all really want the same things.
- We all want the best, but without the truth, we will never have it. Our search should be more for the truth than the best.
- Sometimes the truth hurts, but it’s still the truth.
Tune in to hear the reasons why Andy believes everyone MUST vote.
Would you like to run something by Andy? Contact us and your question might be featured on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- E-Mail: [email protected]