In The Loop with Andy Andrews, hosted by David Loy
On this week’s episode, I discuss the importance of the type of things we “feed” our mind.
What we listen to and watch could potentially be damaging.
- If something is going to be in your mind anyway, why not choose what goes in?
- Some people don’t want to learn—they just want to know what they already know.
If life was a stream, you could go upstream, downstream, or tread water.
- If you aren’t going upstream, you actually are going downstream (whether you are aware of it or not).
- We want to be the kind of people that other people can learn from, but we can only be that if we are in a state of learning.
- People who have influence have something other people want.
Tune in to hear how a friend of Andy’s started controlling what goes into her mind and the impact it has had on her.
Would you like to run something by Andy? Contact us and your question might be featured on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- E-Mail: [email protected]