In The Loop with Andy Andrews, hosted by David Loy
On this week’s episode, I answer listener questions on how to encourage and teach protection to a church congregation, and the top three things that influenced my life.
People tend to think, “Trouble’s not going to happen here or happen with me.”
- Unfortunately, sometimes church people say, “I’m not worried, God is taking care of us.” Well, God gave you a brain, too.
- You might have heard the old story about the guy on his roof during a flood. A boat came to save him and he said, “Nope, I’m fine. God will save me.” Then he declined another boat and eventually a helicopter. After he drowned and went to Heaven, he asked God what happened. God said, “I sent you two boats and a helicopter, what more do you want?”
- We have to use some common sense, here. Ask questions that will allow people to explore the truth.
The list of the top things that have influenced my life is very fluid.
- It’s often according to what’s going on in my life at any given time.
- My relationship with God, many books, and many important people have been the sandpaper that has shaped my life.
Tune in to this week’s episode to hear about all the famous folks Andy has consulted with in just the last three weeks, including the second man to set foot on the moon!
Questions for Andy
Would you like to run something by Andy? Contact us and your question might be featured on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- Email: [email protected]