In The Loop with Andy Andrews, hosted by David Loy
On this week’s episode, I talk about how you can help your children learn how to treat people with respect-—which will serve them well when they get into the business world.
If you want change to occur in your child or your world in general, two things have to happen:
- Answer for them the question of “What’s in it for me?” and prove what’s in it for them beyond a reasonable doubt.
- You want to connect with your child and have them explain what they want.
If your child has an entrepreneurial mindset, explain that they have an opportunity at a young age to learn to deal with people in a “practice game.”
- What happens if you start a business and are always getting angry at your employees?
- If you wait to learn how to deal with difficult people until you try to start a business, you’ll probably go out of business before you figure it out.
- If you go into the game already knowing how to play it, you’re going to get much better results.
Tune in to learn the personality type I think is best, and why I had to make a change early in my career to keep people from feeling uncomfortable.
Questions for Andy
Would you like to run something by Andy? Contact us and your question might be featured on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- Email: [email protected]