In The Loop with Andy Andrews, hosted by David Loy
On this week’s episode, I’m discussing why we are all in sales—even if you don’t consider yourself to be in a traditional sales position.
I am absolutely convinced that anybody who would like to make a living outside of a regular job structure, can.
- If they can manage to think of themselves as an entrepreneur, their lives will improve dramatically.
- People can be much more effective in every part of their lives by thinking and learning those entrepreneurial principles and thought processes, because they are very different from the way normal people think.
We are all in sales.
- We walk around every day wanting to sway somebody to our way of thinking.
- If you’re a mom or dad, you’re not only in a sales position but in an advisory position for other sales people.
- The essence of leadership is influence, and the essence of influence is agreement.
- The principles of entrepreneurship are controllable in a way that your job never will be; they supersede whether you’ll have your own business and carry over into all facets of life.
Tune in to learn the ONLY two reasons people ever disagree, and to hear about the wife of a Supreme Court Justice who felt Andy let someone off the hook too easily.
Questions for Andy
Would you like to run something by Andy? Contact us and your question might be featured on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- Email: [email protected]