In The Loop with Andy Andrews, hosted by David Loy
On this week’s episode, I answer a listener question on how to identify a principle and overcome the doubt of making it work.
A principle is something that works every time.
- It’s the foundational truth.
- It’s not just true. It is the truth.
- Principles work whether you know of them or not.
- You don’t have to understand or even agree with it, but ignorance of principle is no protection from the consequences of violating that principle.
If you took a blind person who didn’t have any idea what an elephant was and you said, “Here’s an elephant. Make your determinations…”
- Well, if they are standing in the front and the person touched the trunk, they would say an elephant is kind of like a snake.
- If they grabbed onto a leg, they might say it’s like a tree trunk.
- Everything they said is true—it just wouldn’t be the truth.
- The more wisdom you gain about principles and the more you align with them in your life, the easier your life will become and the easier it will be to have a level of belief about where you’re going and what you want to do.
Tune in this week to hear an example we can all relate to about why our will is stronger than our emotional state.
Questions for Andy
Would you like to run something by Andy? Contact us and your question might be featured on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- Email: [email protected]