In The Loop with Andy Andrews, hosted by David Loy
This week, we’re celebrating our 200th episode with a deeper look at the items in my office, and more specifically, what I keep within arm’s reach at my desk.
You might look at my desk and not know why some of these things are here—and you might also not know what these things are!
Tune in to this week’s full episode to hear which of these objects remind me of:
- The fact I can choose my thinking, and if I’m scared, that isn’t from God.
- The history of our country and that there are things that seem impossible, but with the right thought process, impossible things can be made simple.
- Things last even if they’re covered up or buried. We need to make sure that the things we create are of great value.
- While things are permanent, they can still be shaped.
- There is always a way to figure something out.
Questions for Listeners
Do you have a question? Call in and your question might be featured on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- E-Mail: [email protected]