In The Loop with Andy Andrews, hosted by David Loy
On this week’s episode, we’re continuing our visit inside my office and discussing why it looks the way it does.
People have made excuses for themselves and other people based on environment.
- As an adult, you have control over your environment.
- You are never trapped, although you may choose to think you’re trapped.
- If you understand that your thinking is the foundation of everything, that gives you control. You want to achieve “the best.”
- The objects in my office spur a specific thought. Everything has a story and lesson.
Everywhere I look, I want to produce gratefulness and belief in my spirit.
- I have to produce the best in writing and speaking topics. To do that, I know what kind of thinking produces the best.
- When I am in an ungrateful or aggravated state of mind, could I possibly come in and create the best?
- I urge you to not have the same kind of office that everyone has.
Tune in to the full episode to hear about the personal letters from around the world Andy hangs in his office, and why they’re almost disappearing from view!
Please send us pictures of what this episode prompts you to do with your office or workspace; also let us know the state of mind you were after.
Questions for Listeners
Do you have a question? Call in and your question might be featured on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- E-Mail: [email protected]