In The Loop with Andy Andrews, hosted by David Loy
On this week’s episode, I answer a listener question about balancing the items in your life and how to know when you’ve taken on too much.
Before we get into this week’s episode I wanted to say a few things about my new children’s’ book Henry Hodges Needs a Friend.
- I’m excited about this book because it’s my first rhyming book.
- The artist Colleen Madden did such a fantastic job with the illustrations.
- I’m also excited because I finally got to dedicate a book to a lady who has been so important to our family.
I don’t think there is anyone who has accomplished anything great that didn’t feel like they’ve taken on a little too much.
- I don’t know anybody who has accomplished anything great that sleeps 7-9 hours a night consistently.
- Sometimes we need to catch up, but we can go for periods of time “running and gunning.”
When you find yourself dropping the ball on things you’re committed to, then you may be taking on too much.
- I think you can balance more things in your life more than you think you can, but you do have to place barriers around your important goals and principles.
- It’s inevitable that as you get busier there will be people who do not understand why you don’t live your life like you did in junior high school.
Questions for Listeners
Do you have a question? Call in and your question might be featured on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- E-Mail: [email protected]