In The Loop with Andy Andrews, hosted by David Loy
On this week’s episode, I talk about the myths that keep us living in fear, and how to stop anxiety from ruling our lives.
The key to unlocking our confidence is examining our fear.
- If you could put people on a scale and see the level of fear in their lives, I am convinced smart people would be on the higher end of the scale.
- Smarter people have bigger imaginations, and possibly more opportunities for fear.
- If you know what fear is, you can determine the effect it has on your life.
- Fear is nothing but the misuse of the creative imagination that has been put in you.
In The Noticer, there is a section that is based on a real study of what’s really happening during our episodes of stress and anxiety.
- 40% of what you worry about will never happen.
- 30% has already happened and is in the past.
- 12% has to do with totally needless imaginings.
- 10% involves petty little things about what other people think.
- 8% was left for legitimate concerns, and most of them we actually have control over—but we’re using all our energy worrying about the other things.
You are in control—so direct your imagination to things that excite you.
Questions for Listeners
Do you have a question? Call in and your question might be featured on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- E-Mail: [email protected]