In the Loop with Andy Andrews, hosted by David Loy
On this week’s episode, I talk about passion, procrastination, and how they will shape your future.
I believe passion is a lot like momentum.
- When you have momentum, you perform better than normal.
- You produce at a level far beyond what you normally would if we measured you.
- When you lack momentum, you produce at a lower level than normal.
- People don’t generally stay on a level playing field. They either have momentum or they don’t.
I see people who have amazing abilities and opportunities but they won’t get out of their own way.
- They will not discipline themselves.
- Overcoming procrastination is saying, “I’m not going to live my life according to a feeling. I’m not going to let a feeling dictate the way I act. Instead, I’m going to let the way I act dictate my feelings.”
What do you like to do more than anything in the world?
- Can you make yourself do something you don’t want to do for a little while to get something you’d like to have for the rest of your life?
- Would it be worth it to you if for three years you never do some things that you like to do, but at the end of those three years you can do whatever you want whenever you want?
Questions for Listeners
Do you have a question? Call in and your question might be featured on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- E-Mail: [email protected]