In The Loop with Andy Andrews, hosted by David Loy
On this week’s episode, I answer a listener question on finding role models when none are present in your life.
If you’re having a hard time finding role models, then you’re already on the right track because you’ve identified the need to seek out others.
How do you find somebody to be mentored by?
- Get biographies and read about people.
- You will learn from their great decisions and mistakes.
- Compare and contrast what you’re reading with what you’re seeing around you.
I urge you to take notes on people.
- Observe the people you see in your community or even when you travel.
- Take note of how others treat people and the reactions they get back.
- Take note of body language and actions. There is so much you can learn from observing all kinds of people.
Questions for Listeners
Do you have a question? Call in and your question might be featured on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- E-Mail: [email protected]