Hey, everyone! Wherever you are today, I hope you and your family had a Merry Christmas!
Typically, next week would be the time to send out a sort of “Year in Review” blog, but I already have something else special planned for next week (stay tuned!), so I wanted to look back at what we’ve done together in 2012 today instead.
At the beginning of the year, one of my goals was to blog on a more consistent basis. I’m happy to say that this is the 43rd post of the year, which is much higher than the total has ever been in years past.
It occurred to me, however, that the majority of you have most likely not been able to read every single post. So, for the sake of convenience, my team gathered the top 10 most-commented posts from 2012 and listed them below. These are the 10 posts that were talked about among readers more than any others. They serve as a good representation of how much we’ve learned together over the course of the year.
When you’re ready to start getting geared up for the new year, start by having a look over these posts. I think you’ll find a thing or two that you can use to make 2013 your best year yet.
Until then, enjoy this special time of the year with all of your loved ones.
The Top 10 AndyAndrews.com Posts of 2012:
- What Will You Leave for Your Family?
- 3 Questions for Turning Your Passion into a Career
- How to Make Your Husband Feel Incredible
- What to Do When We Make Wrong Choices
- A Dozen Way to Create Memorable Moments with Your Family
- 1 Silly Question That Banishes Inactivity Once and for All
- How I Transformed My Office Into a Source of Inspiration
- Controlling the Cookie Flow
- How to Balance Work & Home Without Losing Your Mind
- An Important Announcement for Men Everywhere
Image provided by One Way Stock