The Secret to Changing America:
- It’s not a Republican
- It’s not a Democrat
- It’s not a third party candidate
Several years ago, Andy Andrews asked himself 3 questions:
- Where do we begin to find common ground in regard to what we want (or don’t want) for the future of America?
- Is it possible to write something that doesn’t use the words Republican or Democrat, liberal or conservative, yet conveys a message with which everyone could agree?
- Can it be written in a concise fashion allowing anyone to read it, clearly understand the message, and be empowered in less than 15 minutes?
Through this powerful, provocative question—in reference to the number of people killed by the Nazi German regime between 1933 and 1945—he explores a number of other questions relevant to our lives today:
- Does it matter that millions of Americans have checked out of participating in the decisions that shape the future of the United States?
- What is more dangerous: politicians with ill intent, or the too-trusting population that allows such people to lead them?
- How are we supposed to tell the difference between the “good guys” and the “bad guys”?
- How do truth and lies in the past affect our destiny as a nation?
- What happens to a society in which truth is absent?
How Do You Kill 11 Million People? is a wake-up call to voters across the political spectrum: become informed, passionate citizens who demand honesty and integrity from our leaders, or suffer the consequences of our own ignorance and apathy.
We can no longer measure a leader’s worth by the yardsticks provided by the left or the right. Instead, we must use an unchanging standard: the pure, unvarnished truth.
If you’re someone who:
- Is concerned about our country’s direction
- Cherishes the qualities that have made our nation so great
- Needs to have hope for our country restored
…then this book is for you!