In The Loop with Andy Andrews, hosted by Andy Traub.
Andy’s manager, Robert D. Smith, talks with Andy and AT about the benefits of celebrating your life each and every day.
Eat dessert first
- Whenever Robert goes out to eat, he always insists that everyone at the table order dessert at the beginning of the meal
- “Eating dessert first” is a concept you can apply to your everyday life
- Never wait to “eat dessert first” in your life—celebrate and be happy as often as you can
- If you don’t celebrate now, you’ll be “too full” to do it later
It’s not just about celebrating for yourself; it’s about celebrating for others as well
- Most people will go through life without ever experiencing a “standing ovation”
- Make it your mission to give everyone you can a “standing ovation”
- Celebrate them for who they are, for simply showing up and being there with you
Many people think they can’t celebrate themselves and others exuberantly because it isn’t part of their personality
- You can choose to make it a part of your personality
- It is much easier than you think to simply choose to act different
Were you encouraged or helped by this podcast? Be sure to share this episode with a friend!
Questions for Listeners
- Do you have a question? Call in and your question might be featured on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- E-Mail: InTheLoop@AndyAndrews.com