In The Loop with Andy Andrews, hosted by David Loy
In this episode, we discuss a listener’s question on preparing girls to deal with boys who don’t treat them well.
Prepare girls to be self-reliant.
- There’s a lot to be said for the teenager who doesn’t always have to be with a pack of kids.
They should compare other boys to their father and how he treats their mother.
- This should be the minimum standard.
- Girls need to get good at politely turning down boys who don’t meet these standards.
The perfect person is worth the wait.
- Don’t bow to the pressure society has that girls should be dating every weekend—or even at all.
- The quality of your children’s lives as adults will have a lot more to do with the time they spent with you than time spent dating.
Tune in to hear about someone Andy knows who’s raising incredible daughters.
Would you like to run something by Andy? Contact us and your question might be featured on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- E-Mail: InTheLoop@AndyAndrews.com