In The Loop with Andy Andrews, hosted by David Loy
On this week’s episode, I talk about my special new book, The Perfect Moment, and the peculiar story of how it came to be published:
It all started while I was throwing football with one of my boys.
- That led to a magical conversation, and it became a story for our friends.
- I wrote it down, and then it became a story I would tell on stage.
- We turned it into a free downloadable eBook and then finally Simple Truths said that they would like to publish it in hardcover. (more in the video)
The book offers amazing insights into finding the hidden value of everyday life.
- There are so many things that we see everyday and don’t notice anymore.
- Our family has begun to notice the perfect moments that are occurring in our lives. Yours can, too.
- The end of your book has a “Life Planner” of sorts that will help ensure your next six months are outstanding, noticing and creating more of your own perfect moments.
We are very grateful for Mac Anderson and Simple Truths for putting this book out nationwide. I’m absolutely thrilled with how beautiful the book turned out!
Questions for Listeners
Do you have a question? Call in and your question might be featured on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- E-Mail: [email protected]