In The Loop with Andy Andrews, hosted by The Robert D.
On this week’s episode, I give you a sneak-peek at the first 20 minutes of my classic presentation Not Normal: The Power to Be Different.
When I was a little kid I knew I was not normal. I was the kid thinking up all the weird questions:
- How can you poke your eye out? Wouldn’t you poke it in?
- Why doesn’t glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
- How do they get the chickens to sit so close together?
I was not the class clown. I was the guy who talked the class clown into the doing the things they did.
I wanted to be veterinarian and a taxidermist (so either way you’d get the dog back), but I was always told I’d be a comedian.
If you liked what you heard today, you can find the full presentation on my DVD, Not Normal: The Power to Be Different, available here.
Questions for Listeners
- Do you have a question? Call in and your question might be featured on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- E-Mail: InTheLoop@AndyAndrews.com