In The Loop with Andy Andrews, hosted by The Robert D.
On this week’s episode, I talk about how culture is created in our families, businesses, and society and how we can change it.
Everybody who wants a culture already has one.
Most people believe that a culture is created by choices and decisions.
- Our society has defaulted to saying, “make good choices.”
- If people don’t know how to make good choices, or what constitutes a good choice, that’s like saying, “Flip a coin.”
What is really under the choices we make is our thinking. Every choice you make is determined by your thinking.
- How you think.
- What you think.
- When you think about it.
- How long you think about it.
- What you choose not to think about.
If you are ever going to change a culture, you have to understand how it was created in the first place.
- Thinking determines choices.
- Choices create actions.
- Actions yield results—good or bad.
- Results determine reputation—collectively resulting in a culture.
Only three days until The Noticer Returns is released on October 1st.
You can pre-order the book, Kindle edition, and audiobook on Amazon.com today.
For a limited time, we’re giving away a free copy of an unreleased audio program called Becoming a Noticer to anyone who buys 3 or more copies of The Noticer Returns! That price is much lower than it will be when the program is released, so click here to check out the deal.
Questions for Listeners
- Do you have a question? Call in and your question might be featured on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- E-Mail: InTheLoop@AndyAndrews.com