I’ve talked a lot lately about the importance of “expanding your thinking,” which has led to many questions about what exactly that means…and how to go about actually doing it.
I’ve laid it all out for you in this new video post:
Notes on Expanding Your Thinking:
It’s very important to read.
- A huge common denominator in wise people is that they read.
- I’m not saying you have to read my books, but you should read somebody’s books.
- Find something that doesn’t bore you to tears.
Seeking wisdom is the only thing that will allow us to think beyond what we know.
- It’s the “seek” part that’s so important.
- Like Jones told me, you have to ask questions in order to receive wisdom.
- You rarely just stumble upon wisdom.
Proverbs is one of my greatest sources of wisdom.
- For years, I’ve read one chapter of Proverbs every single day.
- That’s a great place to start.
Question: What are some methods that YOU have used to expand your thinking?